Can’t believe it’s November! So many mixed feelings…
On one hand, November means the weather is going to get significantly colder each day & finals are right around the corner. On the other, Christmas will be here in less than 50 days! We’re telling you, holiday spirit is what gets us motivated during these short & cold days.
October has come and gone and looking at our Instagram feed this past month, it looks like there was a lot of food involved. This could only mean we’ll be pumping out some food posts very soon!
1. Cranberry & quinoa muffin x latte :: Pikolo Espresso Bar, Montréal
2. Nutella & banana crêpe :: Caffe Demetre
3. Signs of fall
4. Smoked salmon egg white omelette :: Sunday Brunch
5. Coveting my friend’s obnoxious fox fur scarf
6. French Canadian style :: La Maison du Macaron, Montréal
7. Fall colour palette
8. Smoked salmon breakfast crêpe :: Muru Crêpe, Montréal
9. Hong Kong-styled milk tea
Hope everyone is finding some way to drive them through this cold weather & staying warm!
Thanks for reading!
Till next time,